Happy 4th of July!
Today I am dreaming of 4th of July desserts such as
Martha Stewarts Flag Sheet Cake that Kristen made this weekend for our annual 4th of July cabin trip
and FRUIT PIZZA which might be my favorite dessert EVER
June went by so fast and I think I got to check maybe 2 things off of my SUMMER TO DO LIST
Pretty sure i took a nap, and I have started teaching group piano lessons with my sister Kristen.
Jess's parents came home last month from their year and a half mission in Norway! It has seriously been so great having them home. They left for Norway before Jess and I even got engaged and they were not able to come back for our wedding! So I feel like I barely know them and I love having them home so I feel like I have another set of parents :)
Last month I also started teaching private dance lessons to an adorable 5 yr old named Ava. We meet twice a week and she is so fun to work with. I also started choreographing a Jazz trio for 3 girls in my "HOT SHOTS" company I teach at Higher Ground.
I must say I am most excited to start teaching piano lessons in the fall. Kristen and I will be teaching large group classes on Wednesdays and I will be taking on as many private students as I can fit in my schedule!
::: Soon I will be purchasing this beauty :::
and will be teaching at my house and also my mom's house
I have a few spots still open for fall so please let me know if anyone is interested.
Also, just posted on our food blog...
*New eating goals
*Healthy Foods on SALE this week
*Dinner Menu
* & MUST WATCH videos
No comments:
Post a Comment