My brother-in-law's sister is having her first baby boy in a few months, and she had me design her baby shower invitations! I absolutely loved her idea of a rockstar/animal print themed invitation.
Go HERE
to see the design and tell me what you think!
I love feedback!
Also do you need an invitation designed?
Baby announcement, birthday party, bridal shower, baby shower?
Be the first to say so in the comments and get it for 60% off!
(Custom Invitation Design normally $25)
2 comments:
I was reading your blog and said that you teach dance lessons. Im wondering if you could teach my daughter. She LOVE to dance to the music. She see Dancing with the Stars and she just dance immediately. Shes only 2 yrs old. :)
In case if you dont know me, My husband is your husband's cousin. I found your blog through Brittany. :)
Kim! I was thinking of you and wanted to drop in and say hi! I love how creative you are, you have always been that way! Next time I am in need of announcements you will be my go to:) I love you and hope everything is going so great!
Post a Comment