Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day and Freebies

 Valentine's Day makes me happy...
Especially when I receive flowers. I L-O-V-E Flowers.
Thank you Jess!
 Our Valentine's Day consisted of us both working 10 hours, then exchanging "i love you" cards, spaghetti dinner combined with Olive Garden Salad and breadsticks, and 2 hours of "The Bachelor"
How romantic :)
I am so thankful for Jess and I am so excited that our 1 year anniversary is coming up less than 3 weeks!

* CHANGE OF TOPIC *
Everyone knows these days that coupons are the way to go. I've been lazy lately but when i can remember I always try to go grab the FREEBIES of the week at the grocery store. 
...Here is what I got today...
3 FREE softsoap handsoaps
 18 FREE airheads (not for us, but to bribe our primary children with!)
 4 FREE packs of Mentos Gum
 And 6 FREE packs of Colgate Toothpaste
See Jess, all those annoying newspapers laying around do benefit us in some way :)

6 comments:

Afton LeSueur said...

ha ha, glenn and I celebrated by watching The Bachelor too!

Anonymous said...

sounds like a perfect valentine's! i'm totally going to start couponing after we're married. a bunch of my married friends in rexburg do it & they got me totally excited about it! do you just do it on your own or do you use the krazy coupon lady or anything?

Kristen Arnett said...

Your flowers are SO pretty! And your camera takes really good and clear pictures, wow! I miss you!

Wrangler Trailers LLC. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I am sooo proud of your shopping skills!

Living Life in New York City said...

Kimberly...How in the world do you get free stuff? Please tell me so I can do it b/c i'm poor out here in NYC ha ha