Monday, September 21, 2009

Hello Fellow Bloggers :)

Well, I guess it's that time.
In a few weeks I'd like to make my blog
PRIVATE
so anyone who would like to continue looking at it
either leave your email in the comments area,
or email it to me at
kimberleigh12@hotmail.com
THANKS!

14 comments:

Amelia Johnson said...

tylerameliajohnson (at) gmail (dot) com

Dallin and Ashley said...

ashley@ashleyhatch.com

Unknown said...

aubrey@preaz.com

Afton LeSueur said...

aftonmcaferty@hotmail.com

by the way, remember when you first got your email address??

Michelle said...

shelleybelly05@gmail.com

Camille Witter said...

witter16@msn.com

Jentry said...

Kim! I love your blog. please add me to your list! :)
jentry33@gmail.com

Unknown said...

josiet88@gmail.com :) love ya!

Danielle Sherwood said...

Dlarson88@gmail.com

{chelsea paige} said...

chelspeterson@gmail.com :)

Nicole Black said...

add me pls...

brody3608@gmail.com

...and sorry about your foot. That really sucks!

Kate and Clark said...

gr8rk8r@gmail.com

The Awesome Allens said...

Por favor! :) Mine is adorablenikki2007@yahoo.com

Cami said...

cami-carroll@hotmail.com