Gabby I DO read your blog, therefore i was tagged :)
A-Attached or Single: Umm.. would it be strange to say BOTH?
B-Best Friend: My sister Kristen
C-Cake or Pie: Cake
D-Day: Saturday
E-Essential Item: I got a few of these: makeup, cell phone, water bottle, wallet
F-Favorite Color: I like most shades of blue. green and red aren't bad either
G-Gummi bears or gummi worms: WORMS!
H-Hometown: Mesa, AZ
I-Indulgences: Ocean blue, makeup, TV shows
J-January or July: January all the way! My birthday month!
K-Kids: Love em, want em! Favorite Kids: Olivia (niece), jackson brundage (one tree hill), isacc farnsworth, Emily Mae Young (step by step, welches juice commercials.. LOVE HER!)
L-Life is incomplete without: family, love, and junk food.
M-Marriage Date: Hopefully sometime before i die...
N-Number of Siblings: 3
O-Oranges or Apples: Oranges, they make way better juice
P-Phobias or Fears: the dark, anything with a weird texture, being alone, being deceived
Q-Quote: I never said it would be easy, i only said it would be worth it
R-Reason to Smile: I just talked to a cute boy on the phone :)
S-Season: Fall
T-Tag: Tina, Chanteal, Katrina, Kristen, Afton
U-Unknown fact about me: I'm not afraid of spiders. And I'm obsessed with Laffy Taffy's.
V-Vacation destination of choice: California beaches
W-Worst Habit: Procrastination
X-X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds, X-rays are boring
Y-your favorite food: Mexican
Z-Zodiac Sign: Aquarius maybe?
1 comment:
We missed you tonight! Thanks for the tag; it will give me another reason to update. And you're NOT afraid of spiders? Really...
Love ya.
Post a Comment