Ok... i completely forgot I even HAVE a blog, that's how long it has been since I have updated. And unfortunately my life isn't exciting enough to post everyday/every week/hardly even every month!!! But my sister did "tag" me... don't really like that word... but anyway guess I will amuse her.
1- 5 places I go to over and over: FOPT (my job), MCC, my room, val vista and baseline (good food), and Chad's house.
2- 5 people who email me regularly: I get more emails from American Eagle than I do from anyone else... sad I know. But some others are Tina, Chad, .... nope that's it!
3- 5 favorite places to eat (along with my recommendations): I can only pick 5??? well here are 5 of about my top 20 favorites... Julios Too (Chicken tacos), Outback (chicken fingers with ranch), Paradise Bakery (BBQ Chicken Salad or club sandwich), Vitos (pizza... duh!), Casa Cisneros! (chicken and beef flautas with guac and salsa)
4- 5 places I would rather be: Chad's house, Disneyland, At a concert, On a beach somewhere, or in the audience at So You Think You Can Dance!
5- 5 T.V. shows {slash DVD's} I watch all the time: One Tree Hill (A-maz-ing), Rob and Big (life couldn't get much better), So you think you can dance (the fun has just begun), 24 (when it's actually on!) and the movie I think I have seen the most times and NEVER get sick of it is She's the Man.
Well since Tina, Chaney, and Katrina are the only people that ever look at my blog... I tag you all.
4 comments:
so I checked your blog this morning and saw that you still hadn't posted, and then on a whim I checked again this afternoon! how lucky.
Oh man Kim I've never done the whole tag thing. It was fun reading yours and yes you have things you can talk about... Your so cute!!
Those people are NOT the only ones who check your blog. I check your stagnant, dust-collecting blog all the time. I'm not asking to be tagged, though. I just want you to know I'm here, waiting for updates. I know nothing about Chad, besides that you seem to loooove him. Tell me more! (You can always e-mail me.)
i check your blog too kim!!!
Post a Comment