Just wanted to say Happy New Year to everyone! I am so excited 2007 is gone and a new year is started. I love a fresh start. I have way to many new year resolutions to count... But what i have realized lately is the best way to enjoy life is to take it one day at time. Slow down, stop worrying, and just be thankful for every moment you spend with the people you love and care about... Happy New Year everyone.
6 comments:
Excellent motto for the new year! Thanks for being a super sister/aunt/friend!
Hello love! Just wanted to say hi since I haven't seen you for like 10 years. Haha (I've been sick and dropped off the face of the earth sorry!) Have a beautiful day.
Hey! I didn't know you had a blog! Your hair changed color since the last time I saw you. Looks good. My blog is gjmatthews.blogspot.com. Keep in touch.
~Jocelyn
hey, girl, it's mal! i love your blog, you are so cute!!!
I miss you! Whats been going on in your life?
Um, where are the pictures of Nixon? Get on it! :)
Post a Comment